The Perps V3 Testnet Buying and selling Competitors has formally begun. It began on October 2nd, at 5 pm UTC, and can conclude on October twenty third at midnight UTC.
1. Kick-off: The Perps V3 Testnet Buying and selling Competitors has formally begun. It began on October 2nd, at 5 pm UTC, and can conclude on October twenty third at midnight UTC.
2. Buying and selling Platforms: You’ll be able to take part within the competitors by way of Kwenta or Polynomial perps v3 interfaces. Don’t overlook to hook up with the Base Goerli Testnet for buying and selling.
3. Leaderboard: For real-time competitors standings, go to this hyperlink.
4. Prize Allocation: The rewards construction stands as follows:
1st place: $5,000 SNX + 5 Kwenta tokens2nd place: $2,500 SNX + 4 Kwenta tokens3rd place: $1,000 SNX + 3 Kwenta tokens4th – fifth place: $500 SNX + 2-1 Kwenta tokens respectively6th – tenth place: $500 SNX every
5. Whitelisted Members: See should you’re a part of the chosen pool to take part on this competitors right here.
6. Competitors Guidelines: Transferring balances between wallets or buying and selling accounts is prohibited and can result in disqualification. Buying and selling is allowed at any time throughout the competitors interval.
7. Report Bugs: Discover any glitches? Report bugs on the Synthetix Discord within the #v3-bug-report channel or your respective frontend integrator.
8. Bug Bounties: Bug bounty prizes are awarded based mostly on severity for good contract and webapp bugs, as outlined on Immunefi. Rewards vary from $10,000 to $1,000 for good contract bugs, and $300-$1000 for webapp bugs. Notice that payouts for reported bugs from the testnet competitors will not be the identical price as payouts listed in Immunefi for reside contracts.
9. Questions? Keep in contact by way of the Synthetix Discord and Twitter.
10. Extra Particulars: To delve into extra detailed details about the competitors, take a look at the unique weblog put up right here.
Let the buying and selling begin!